Werfen, Copperberg, and Aquant:
Activate Service Data: Aligning Teams, Customers, Equipment, and Processes
How can service data benefit entire organizations, their products, and customers?
It’s all about strategically using data to meet evolving service needs and challenges around the globe, says Mike Ferraro, Werfen’s Worldwide Service Director. Learn how his team is using that data to help benchmark themselves against competitors and better manage the way they deploy their resources.
Watch the on-demand session with Werfen, Copperberg, and Aquant to discover tools for leveraging non-traditional insights:
* Take a holistic look at customer journeys and establish user success criteria
* Manage customer risk and escalations – while simultaneously improving customer experience and adoption
* Review, adjust and standardize technician training
* Influence product roadmaps – making sure to assign enough resources to encourage proactive service
* Lead product launches – with the help of service records that illustrate real-world customer use and serviceability
- Mike Ferraro, Worldwide Service Director, Werfen
- Lisa Hellqvist, Managing Director, Copperberg
- Sidney Lara, Service Principal, Aquant